Posted by Freebies Mom at 8 December, 2009,
It’s about time that I finally publish some posts for all the MompreneursOnline members! I’ll be doing my best to provide some valuable tips at least once a week.
As we all know, there are probably millions of freebie and deal websites out there on the Internet highway, but which ones are safe? We all want to save our hard earned dollars so I thought I’d share some sites I trust…in no particular order:
- Retail Me Not – Offers coupon and discount codes for 40,000 online stores
- Free Fun Guides – Publishes City Guides to Fun Free Things to Do
- Cities on the Cheap – Another great site for finding free or discounted deals locally.
- Wallet Pop – Offers some great money saving tips as well as a Wallet Pop Daily Deal
- Coupon Cravings – Erin hosts some fabulous giveaways and shares some great deals/discounts.
- Freebies4Mom – Heather is the master when it comes to finding freebies and shares her great finds on her site.
- Coupon Divas – Kitty provides a slew of printable coupons on her site.
- Kids Meal Deals – Great site for finding Kids Eat Free restaurants.
- ConsumerQueen – Melissa not only offers links to freebies and deals, but also offers coupon tips.
- Craigslist.com – My husband and I regularly use Craigslist to buy and sell goods. We’ve had great success in locating some awesome deals saving us thousands of dollars.
If I can’t find what I’m looking for on one of these sites, like say a GoDaddy coupon code so I can renew my domains, I’ll conduct a search on Google for “godaddy promo codes 2009″. More than likely FatWallet.com or DealTaker.com will pop up.
Before I buy anything online, I’ll search for an online coupon code. It really only takes a few minutes, but can save you a few bucks!
Do you use a site not listed here to save money? Please share it with the rest of us by leaving a comment!
Chat with me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/julieFBT
Become a FaceBook Fan